Stay connected in style with the UK’s first designer tablet
About The Pierre Cardin Tablet PC
The design and user interface of the Pierre Cardin Tablet PC is powered by the ever-popular Android operating system.
Packed with a fantastic array of features, the communication and entertainment possibilities with the UK’s first designer branded Tablet PC are endless:
- Movies - Stream and enjoy your favourite movies on the move or if you are at home connect the Pierre Cardin Tablet PC to your High Definition TV for the ultimate cinema experience
- Browsing - Browse to your heart’s content - wifi or 3G. No exceptions accepted - fully compatible with Flash, whether it’s interactive websites, full-on gaming or shopping for a last minute present. The sky’s the limit with the Pierre Cardin Tablet PC!
- Android market - customise your Pierre Cardin Tablet PC by choosing applications from the thousands on offer from the Android Market
- eBooks - Download your favourite books onto the Pierre Cardin Tablet PC and enjoy them on the tube or the beach - in short wherever takes your fancy
- Extendable Memory - increase the storage capacity of the Pierre Cardin Tablet PC up to 16GB using the Micro SD Card slot
- Multi-Tasking - Enjoy true multi-tasking thanks to a Samsung cortex 1GHz processor - you can send emails, update a spreadsheet or maintain your diary simultaneously with your Pierre Cardin Tablet PC
- Touch Screen - Open menus, minimise windows and move between different applications with effortless touches of the Pierre Cardin Tablet PC’s capacitive screen
- Front Facing Camera - A 1.3 Mega pixel camera which doubles as a camcorder meaning you need never miss a special moment ever again
Last but by no means least, the Pierre Cardin Tablet PC comes with a tasteful case and an uber-cool black gift box.
The Pierre Cardin tablet PC is available in the UK at a special introductory price of £275.
About Pierre Cardin
Pierre Cardin is a leading designer of clothing, fragrances, furniture and technology. Since the 1960s, Cardin's cutting-edge, futuristic designs have continually broken new ground and established exciting trends. With international brand licensing across a variety of products and media, there are now more than 900 licenses in over 140 countries, employing more than 200,000 people under the Pierre Cardin trademark. In the UK and Eire, the Pierre Cardin tablet PC is exclusively distributed through eBusiness UK Ltd.
“Tablet PCs are becoming an essential accessory for today’s busy lives on the go. However, technology does not need to be cold and boring,” said Kam Kothia, Managing Director of eBusiness UK. “Pierre Cardin epitomises the belief that great design can enhance everything from clothes and luggage to furniture and living spaces. We are delighted to be launching the first designer-branded tablet PC into the UK market. Following the successes of the Prada and Armani mobile phones, we strongly believe there is a strong market for our designer tablet PC in the UK”